Monday 19 April 2010

I'm back




I'm finally back to the world of blogging! I've had a few very busy days as Danny an Poppy have both been teething so I've spent a lot of time running up and down the stairs at night, luckily Milly is still a little young to be cutting her teeth but I'm sure it won't be long til I have all 3 crying - arrgghhh!



Anyway, inbetween all the running up and down the stairs(wonder if I've managed to shed anymore post baby weight?!) I've been making sme invitations for my neice's &th birthday party.




She's having a pamper party in my sister's hair salon so I thought I'd do her something very posh and grown up to go with her 'grown up' party. The stamp is the greeting farm and papers are just some plain cardstock I've had lying around.








No comments:

Post a Comment