Monday 12 April 2010

Cute card Thursday

I've had a lovely evening crafting at paper scissors craft monthly meeting. It was the first time I've been along and it was fab, I had so much fun I didn't want to go home! Can't wait til next month now :)

While I was there I put together my card for the challenge at http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/. The theme this week is mono mania; making a card with shades of the same colour.



I've used a magnolia stamp coloured with my promarkers, papers are making memories, buttons are papermania and the sentiment is a stamp I borrowed off Katrina at our little get together this evening.

Hmmm, now what to do with the rest of the evening??? Danny seem's firmly settled infront of the xbox (again) so it looks like I'll be doing some more cards :)

Hugs
Kathryn x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn

    It was great to have you come along to our meeting, we are really pleased that you did and more importantly that you enjoyed it. It was a fab evening! Look forward to next months now!

    I can't wait to see your finished card.

    hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops the picture and rest of your post hadn't come up when I left the comment.

    I love your card its so sweet! You have done mono well!

    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :) I was torn between pink and green but am really glad I went with pink. I've just had a look at the unity stamp company, don't think I'll sign up for the april ones but am definately going to if I like the may ones. If I get them delivered to my mum's house then Danny will never know ;p

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathryn, very nice card, i love the tilda!!!
    Love
    Grace
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathryn
    found you through netmums!! Love your card, you've coloured tilda beautifully. I love the sentiment and the polka dot buttons

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete